Well that's because customizing a truck or w/e is something you actually enjoy compared to doing say boring as school work or something that doesn't peak your interest. That's normal, not ADD/ADHD. Like I said, no disrespect at all to anybody but I feel ADD is a bunch of bullshit. You can't stay focused so they give you a bunch of drugs which make you feel like crap. That doesn't really seem smart at all, just money hungry pharmaceutical companies trying to get rich.

When it gets bad enough people can't stand to be around you then it is something real. to each his own. My meds make me feel better and more focused.

Lol or when you reach the point you can't stand yourself. You can't walk away from yourself. My son after the right dose was found it helped him to focus better.

Well that's because customizing a truck or w/e is something you actually enjoy compared to doing say boring as school work or something that doesn't peak your interest. That's normal, not ADD/ADHD. Like I said, no disrespect at all to anybody but I feel ADD is a bunch of bullshit. You can't stay focused so they give you a bunch of drugs which make you feel like crap. That doesn't really seem smart at all, just money hungry pharmaceutical companies trying to get rich.

When it gets bad enough people can't stand to be around you then it is something real. to each his own. My meds make me feel better and more focused.

Lol or when you reach the point you can't stand yourself. You can't walk away from yourself. My son after the right dose was found it helped him to focus better.

Yep exactly. haha im glad to find out others on here have it. I've always been kind of embarrassed of it

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Here is the problem with the ADD diagnosis. "3 out of 5 people have it" which is BS. Being supposedly diagnosed with ADD when I was in 6th grade and then never again after that. I think a lot of diagnoses are wrong. I think ADD drugs for most kids, not all has become a way for parents to not be more involved these days. We have become a society of people who believe drugs are the fix for everything. There are some of people out there who are truly ADD and need the support of drugs, but 3 out of 5 is BS.

I am told by my mother who is a doctor everyone has a little add in them. Everyone in my family either add or adhd i have adhd which has greatly affected my schooling and concentration. This is why i got into car audio in cailms me and lets me focus

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Yep exactly. haha im glad to find out others on here have it. I've always been kind of embarrassed of it

When your always put down for having problems it is. Exspecialy when some look down on you. They don't realize everyone has some form of it. They just don't have a serious form.

Here is the problem with the ADD diagnosis. "3 out of 5 people have it" which is BS. Being supposedly diagnosed with ADD when I was in 6th grade and then never again after that. I think a lot of diagnoses are wrong. I think ADD drugs for most kids, not all has become a way for parents to not be more involved these days. We have become a society of people who believe drugs are the fix for everything. There are some of people out there who are truly ADD and need the support of drugs, but 3 out of 5 is BS.

True! For my son we travel 150-300 miles a month for his doctor opointments which is for more than ADD. These docs are good they try to keep from meds if they can. So I really can't stand too see parents who don't want to be evolved more. It's hard but it's worth it to see them overcome a struggle and see they can succeed. Those parents should be horse whipped in my opinon.

When your always put down for having problems it is. Exspecialy when some look down on you. They don't realize everyone has some form of it. They just don't have a serious form.

True! For my son we travel 150-300 miles a month for his doctor opointments which is for more than ADD. These docs are good they try to keep from meds if they can. So I really can't stand too see parents who don't want to be evolved more. It's hard but it's worth it to see them overcome a struggle and see they can succeed. Those parents should be horse whipped in my opinon.

yeah man, its a serious thing in my opinion. I used to get in screaming fights with my dad almost every day. Got on meds and I calmed right down. My dad is a huge part of my life now and it hurts to say this, but before I couldnt stand to be around him. I love him to death.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

this for what id say is 99.99% of the people that supposedly have "ADD" are really just lazy. If you really had it you would know it for 100% and so would every person you ever came in contact with.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

All of my friends think I have it lol.

I also find myself being kinda OCD, and my friends/coworkers notice it too.

It might be because of the other two, but I seem to get occasional spells of depression, maybe not manic but I don't know. because sometimes I can't concentrate or think what I'm doing or what I am isn't good enough.

I've never been to an psychiatric evaluator but sometimes think I probably should. I sometimes feel like going to one validates that I have issues, and brings on that depression.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I was diagnosed with ADD back in high school, like, 8 years ago when i was 15....then i ended up having bad social anxiety it turned out, and now i take my xanax, and don't take my adderall, and I'm doing the best I've ever done in school. Seems like my anxiety was what really made it hard for me to focus and pay attention. But when i got some shit to do, i go grab my bottle of add meds.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived