Second Skin Audio

Ok, my car is 1999 chev calalier 2 door and ordered a DC audio 18" XL M2 D1 last week. My amp got here 2 weeks ago, a crescendo BC 2000D I know I need to work with about 6 cubes but not sure on the port size or direction. also should I seal the trunk off and have sub firing forward? the trunk is small so not sure what way to go to get as loud and low as i can. please help!

ok, just got my crescendo BC 2000D and my DC audio 18'' XL M2 D1 is in the mail. This is going in a chev cavalier 2 door and wondering what would be the best way to go for an enclosure. should I have sub and port facing into cab and seal around inclosure ? Want to get as loud and low as possable. please shoot me some opinions. oh yeah, dont worry my electrical is all being upgraded as well. mechman 270 amp with big 3 all 1/0 guage, kinetik 1800 under hood and a 800 in trunk. Thank you

Personally my favorite way of running trunk systems is build your own box, cut a hole underneath the rear windshield into the trunk. Then instead of running the port on the front back or side run it on top so the port goes from your trunk into the cab. It is one of the loudest ways and youll get the most airflow

youwont have the height to fire forward. so youd have to angle it at an almost 45 degree angle making it ridiculously hard to seal off as well. you have two options. fire it up or wall it. well you could sell the gear that doesnt work optimally in your car and buy a 15 then you can fire forward.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.