Shawn Flemming from Fi Car Audio

As many of you may know, Shawn had to have his leg amputated from the knee down after a long battle against a spider bite.

With the surgery bills and costs associated with a prosthetic leg, Ray has been kind enough to set up a paypal account for donations to help.

I just donated what I could - If everyone could just donate a few dollars, it would really help Shawn with his recovery. . .

[email protected]

Brian

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Ive done alot ot buisness with Shawn.. VERY good guy.. Didnt deserve this one bit.. Hes go out of his way to help anyone.. He was even working from his hospital bed before and after the surery..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Mannnn thats too bad. Anyone know what kind of spider? Thats some freaky stuff.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

thanks everyone, and yes I am still working from the hospital bed, well now its the rehab facility! It was a black widow, and I was bit June 5th of last year. I have gone through 8 surgeries before I flew back to FL this time, and I have had 2 since back here, one to see if they could save my leg one last time, and then gave me the choice. And as hard as it was I had to make the choice for them to take it, as it was the best choice b/c if the infection went any further up, I would have to loose my whole leg and not just right below the knee, and if it went any further than my hip, it would just be a countdown until I would die, as nothing else could be amputated past my hip. Again thanks to everyone in the car audio community that is helping me out, as I really means alot to be cared for by you guys.

Archived