Because you have no idea how the levels for testosterone interact and compare towards steroid use. Until you understand the differences medically, you don't know what you're talking about. Not pretending to be smart, but being an LPN in a clinic whose specialty is Urology, I see it every day. So your example of "way worse than Silva" really makes me laugh. I never claimed to be an expert, but what makes you think your point of view holds more weight? That must work when hanging out with the rest of the nuthuggers, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Its all about matchups and sonnen just matches up well with silva. Something not really common to silva, a threat.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Was he suspended for something that was labeled illegal by the California athletic commission? Again, you still have given me the 1 other fighter that gave Silva problems. Im a "nuthugger" cause I like the way he fights and puts people out? I do feel that the fight was stopped early, but lets be honest. Sonnen was not going to get up and would have just took more damage then needed.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Was he suspended for something that was labeled illegal by the California athletic commission? Again, you still have given me the 1 other fighter that gave Silva problems. Im a "nuthugger" cause I like the way he fights and puts people out? I do feel that the fight was stopped early, but lets be honest. Sonnen was not going to get up and would have just took more damage then needed.

California athletic committee? Wouldn't it have to be the NSAC to even remotely matter in their fights?

Nobody has given Silva competition, but then again, nobody has really given anybody any competition in that division. I would love to see Silva vs Sonnen over and over again cuz even if Silva gets a lucky break to win, Sonnen still makes him look pathetic every time.

How do you know Sonnen wasn't gonna get up? If that's how the ref handles things then Silva took an unnecessary amount of damage fight 1 and the ref should have stopped the fight. Want the strike count somewhere WAY in the triple digits (around 300 IIRC) to ummmmmmmm, 10?W

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

we wont mention Sonnen droppin positive in the first fight and losing still huh

For future reference, you might want to actually read through a thread before posting.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Sonnen got shut up to no ones surprise.. I'm sure if he felt he hadn't just got beaten that he would have been running his mouth about it.

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

Silva is good, I won't say over rated. I will say he got lucky Sonnen made a big mistake and Silva used it to his advantage. I am a fan of neither guy. Holding shorts should have been called by the ref, but Silva should have never held the shorts from one side of the cage to the other. And yes the ref wiped of what he could when Silva was greasing. I have fought in the cage, and trained many pro fighters and they will all tell you the same thing. You can't wipe off all of the Vaseline. The Nevada athletic commission cleared Sonnen for the fight so "TRT" was not a factor. And if anyone thinks that thigh to the jaw was not a factor should go do some MMA training.