Hey guys I just had my eagle ceremony this last Saturday. I finished everything up in February and technically "got" eagle then but this was just the presentation of the award.

Everything went great and it was a nice little ceremony.

I was just wondering if we had any other eagle scouts on the forum?

dscn3030df.jpg

dscn3031w.jpg

Congratulations man that's awesome. I got my eagle last year, finished my project 3 days before my birthday

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Gratz bro. I wish I finished mine up.. I got to Life and was in the process of earning Eagle (was 2 - 3 merit badges away). Our loacal chirch was vandalised and so we raised money to fix the damage. Turned out pretty good. I ended up moving from New York to Texas back in 2003 and just never rejoined. Kinda wish I would of tho... looks good on apps.

Also I've read that if you plan on joining the military, you can recivie an E2 rank for it if your instructors feel you deserve it.

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Congratulations man that's awesome. I got my eagle last year, finished my project 3 days before my birthday

Haha yeah I just turned 17 at the beginning of June so i wasn't nearly as close as you!

Gratz bro. I wish I finished mine up.. I got to Life and was in the process of earning Eagle (was 2 - 3 merit badges away). Our loacal chirch was vandalised and so we raised money to fix the damage. Turned out pretty good. I ended up moving from New York to Texas back in 2003 and just never rejoined. Kinda wish I would of tho... looks good on apps.

Also I've read that if you plan on joining the military, you can recivie an E2 rank for it if your instructors feel you deserve it.

Thanks! I'm not going into the military, I have great respect for the people that do, but its just not my thing. I'm going to go to Purdue for Mech engineering

Congratulations dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 For those that don't know, this is a BIIIIIIG DEAL!

What was your service project?

Thanks man! I stated to lose interest near the end but once I found my project it was a PERFECT fit for me!

I built a dock at a local nature reserve, but the part I am most proud of is the I DESIGNED IT ENTIRELY.

No plans to start from, no professionals; it was 100% my own design.

I consulted with a local engineering firm once the design was done and they said it would be plenty strong and looked like a great design.

It was built almost exactly one year ago and this thing still will not budge an inch if you try to rock it.

All of the structural boards are pressure treated lumber, while all of the decking/railing is a product called trex. Without going into too much detail its just engineered lumber.

haha enough talk. Here are my final renders, remember this is my own design :)

dockfinal.jpg

10hourrender.jpg

dscn1701b.jpg

dscn1706e.jpg

dscn1708z.jpg

dscn1716d.jpg

matteagleproject096.jpg

dscn1700x.jpg

Picture taken right after we finished; it was a long, hot day. That is me.

matteagleprojectfinishe.jpg

Edited by mttornquist

congrats man, I too am an Eagle Scout. nice lookin project. I just did bird boxes and bat boxes at my High School's wetland area. Since then I'm pretty sure another eagle scout removed them and replaced them with new boxes. It really is a great program

Congrats man. My project was poison control in the home and getting out awareness. Is being order of the Arrow still something done these days?