Very disappointed

electrical, rise, box not facing/fairing the right way. killed battery when you did the sweep.

move the box around upgrade you electrical and burp higher. sweeps arent always 100% on the dot for your peak either, gotta remember as it sweeps through it will suck power so by the time its saying your peaking you could have lost a few volts.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

electrical, rise, box not facing/fairing the right way. killed battery when you did the sweep.

move the box around upgrade you electrical and burp higher. sweeps arent always 100% on the dot for your peak either, gotta remember as it sweeps through it will suck power so by the time its saying your peaking you could have lost a few volts.

Thats why you don't sweep full tilt.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

yeah i know but it will still suck power specaily if he doesnt have electrical upgrades.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

^ he hasnt giving any info on electrical or if he did the sweep full tilt. he could have been playing the system the day before and on the way to be metered aswell. and i said he could have lost a few volts meaning depending on the how/what he did and the electrical system on the car he could have lost as much as a few volts. never siad he will lose a few just from a sweep.

just simply saying that depending on electrical, if he charged the batt(s), or if he swept at full tilt. could have even been a combination of everything.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

From my understanding at all that I've read on the forum, If you're chasing numbers than you have to know the resonant frequency of your car and iirc the only way to come up with that is running a sweep on the termlab with a sealed box and whatever Hz you peak at is your cars resonant frequency, then tune your box a few Hz lower or higher than your resonant frequency (I'm not 100% sure if your supposed to tune lower or higher) and if your looking to seal off from the trunk push the box as far back into the trunk as possible then seal it off, most trunk cars doing big numbers keep the box pushed back as far as possible.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Ok when I did my sweep I didn't do full tilt and I only did the sweep the first try. Then I left the lane to let my car charge for a couple minutes and came back and burped at 40 41 and 42 htz. My elec is stock alt and 2 group 31 batts in the trunk. I new to replace my front battery to a Agm. Not sure what other info you guys need

Archived