Aaron Tuck TBA Posted July 9, 2012 Report Posted July 9, 2012 I deliver pies around town 40 hours a week. Lol, T&E fans would get it. But seriously, I'm a driver for dominoes. Don't get many hours though. Thats funny your a driver im an Assistant Manager (Ass-Man) In Cody Wy Makin People Happy!!!! Scrubbin away to ensure we get our third 5 star in a row!!! 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
Mac N Cheese Posted July 9, 2012 Report Posted July 9, 2012 School.... and professional zamboni driver 2005 VW GTI 1.8T (4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass (2) Crescendo BC5500s Crescendo c1000.4 (4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks) Crescendo FT1 tweeters 3 runs of 4/0 Too much 1/0 DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle 3 XS D3100s
dyablo409 Posted July 9, 2012 Author Report Posted July 9, 2012 I deliver pies around town 40 hours a week. Lol, T&E fans would get it. But seriously, I'm a driver for dominoes. Don't get many hours though. Thats funny your a driver im an Assistant Manager (Ass-Man) In Cody Wy Makin People Happy!!!! Scrubbin away to ensure we get our third 5 star in a row!!! you just made me hungry lol
Aaron Tuck TBA Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 you just made me hungry lol Oh not me im around it too much haha 2000 Cavalier 4 doorXS D925XS D2400XS D31004 runs of 1/0 Mechman 270 2 DD 9515js
dyablo409 Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 this is the tee pattern that we have to make for the cut on the my first pic its not to hard once you get the hang of it
fox_racin4 Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 I sell my body to middle aged houswifes who hate their home lives haha. Seriously im an engineer on a dredge, im in charge of 5 multi million dollar engines and the operation of them. This is the dredge Heres and engine we're replacing i hate you. thats what i want to do.. im a diesel mechanic apprentice 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
TeamHT Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 reading > me Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
donpablo Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 I go into my wifes purse and take money 2015 F-150 Platnuim
sprkn_ranger Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 I go into my wifes purse and take money Like a boss! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
727Designs Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 I charge $5 for demos... ...I'm a parts/service manager for a custom motorcycle shop. We do everything from custom Harley's to sportbikes to dirtbikes, atv's, and side by sides. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.