Jump to content

what do you do for money????


Recommended Posts

Posted

I work at Verizon finding cards and doing inventory. Here was what I did last week. The Techs were supposed to leave this in the bay for me to retire in place. Instead they threw them in a bin. It is old DSL equipment being phased out by FioS... They are being scrapped anyway but it makes my job 10x harder. Worked 14hrs yesterday cus I get paid drivetime and spent 5+hours in traffic. BTW each of those cards in that bin is about 1000-1500$ a piece and there was over 280 of them in there.

IMG_20120712_151518.jpg

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

this is the machine i was working on today.pretty sure its just a 500 ton press.not 100% sure i just started.hand fed all the pieces of metal

IMG_20120716_123227.jpg

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Posted

damn some of you guys have some crazy jobs. all the places i've worked at were pretty boring picture-wise. the labeling company would be pretty cool to post pictures if i had em. pretty big machines in there just to make some stickers.

next saturday tho i start my job at DHL in their brokerage branch. pretty good pay so i can fuel my audio bug fucking FINALLY

 

 

Posted

I also can't legally take pictures of where I work. I am a maintenance electrician at a foundry. We make castings for (not sure if I'm supposed to say who our customers are but) case, cat, and john deere. those are our top customers. I fix pretty much anything there but I mainly work in our melt department. Work on anything from lights to bridge cranes to our high voltage furnaces. voltages from 24vdc to 13,800vac. Its a dirty hot job but pays the bills.

Posted

I sit right here doing shit with computer shit.

work.jpg

I also buy and sell shit online for extra cash.

I'm also starting to right for various tech blogs, who like to compensate a little.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I help move America

181166_10150888167778053_864418102_n.jpg

The scenery there looks familiar...where was this at? Nice rig by the way :good:

It is 32 miles inside of nevada place called usa park way also aka mccaren lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

this is the last press i was on.1500 ton blanker.im about 35 feet away from it.

IMG_20120718_123042.jpg

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...