I dunno why you guys are all ragging on me? You haven't even given me a chance. Okay yeah I 'post dumped' but me making a new account because of the negative posts isn't correct; at all. I don't want my Facebook to be what I log in with, nor the name I go by. I was planning on changing it anyway. IF I knew that I could get in trouble for making a new account without letting someone know I wouldn't have bothered. I want to be a legit active member, mainly because I don't feel like going to some random guy in his garage to hook up my steario equipment for me and r@pe me on the price. I also want a better understanding of the equipment I have and the hertz the box was tuned and for what reason. Honestly, no I do not wanna be apart of this site unless I can get a fresh start. Honestly I'd rather have a fresh start and never be able to sell anything on here than have to deal with endless hours on here to just break my posts even. (yeah you'll ask why does it matter if you aren't going to sell anything) it just bothers me.. No other reason really. I just don't wanna be apart of something that is only fixable with hours of time, doesn't make sense to me) Also to just be a regular member of this site, instead of some criminal! lolll I'm glad I'm atleast making some of your days..

Glad to see you're going in the right direction. Stay on the forum, read, learn, and repeat.....

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

post count only matters if you want 18+ or to sell stuff. If you are here to "learn and get a better understanding" than even a negative 50000000000 post count wouldnt matter. . . stop whining and become an active member. Make legitament posts try to be helpful and ask real questions....dont post dump and dont try and be the victim.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm trying to keep up with both threads and they are just blowing up to fast!! haha

If you calm down and just chill for a while something could potentially happen.

If you just post like a normal person and engage in the forum than I would be happy to welcome you but I'm not trying to make any guarantees about what the mods will do

yeah you can still be a regular active member, but dont expect to me able to sell things here

If n8 keeps this up like he has, he'll be allowed to sell, but every time he tries they'll be referred to this thread.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm sure if you show responsibility, and become an actual part of this forum, a mod would have no problem getting your post count straightened out for you. If you continue to try to skirt rules, I forsee a BAN in your future. You've already stuck out to many members that would potentially buy from you in the first place. So post count or no post count, it won't matter to many of us here.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I dunno why you guys are all ragging on me? You haven't even given me a chance. Okay yeah I 'post dumped' but me making a new account because of the negative posts isn't correct; at all. I don't want my Facebook to be what I log in with, nor the name I go by. I was planning on changing it anyway. IF I knew that I could get in trouble for making a new account without letting someone know I wouldn't have bothered. I want to be a legit active member, mainly because I don't feel like going to some random guy in his garage to hook up my steario equipment for me and r@pe me on the price. I also want a better understanding of the equipment I have and the hertz the box was tuned and for what reason. Honestly, no I do not wanna be apart of this site unless I can get a fresh start. Honestly I'd rather have a fresh start and never be able to sell anything on here than have to deal with endless hours on here to just break my posts even. (yeah you'll ask why does it matter if you aren't going to sell anything) it just bothers me.. No other reason really. I just don't wanna be apart of something that is only fixable with hours of time, doesn't make sense to me) Also to just be a regular member of this site, instead of some criminal! lolll I'm glad I'm atleast making some of your days..

It's best you just eat low fat yogurt and lurk while selling things on craigslist. I doubt you will ever see 150 posts.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

See, now that you chose to do it this way, weather it was legitimatley bad timing or cause you tried to sidestep the mods, you will never be taken seriously on here (atleast not for a long while) even if your post count is reset to zero.

Any way, this and your other thread make me...

a4716b3b.jpg

Archived