DC Sound Lab

i would like to use dc but i got 2x 2ohms subs so i need 2 ohms load unless the dc can work at .5load daily?????

Get yourself one hell of an electrical system to back it up.

so with a nice electrical system it can run at .5 easily??? cuz if is like that I'm in

4 alts and 15 batts? jk idk how much you would need but for .5 ohm holy shit thats alot of power!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

takes power to make power, so hopefully those investing in these will invest in electrical as well...when electrical is adequate, these amps are basically bulletproof. Ray and Eric have had great success running lower then 1ohm, on 7.5s and 9s respectively. Both of them had more then enough electrical. If it was me, I would do a minimum of 2 alts if not more. I think the suggestion of 1 270 and a battery bank is not enough to run below 1ohm. No point in skimping out at this point and potentially harming such an expensive purchase. After paying 2k$ or so for this amp and 3-500$ for that first alt, might as well add another 3-500$ for a second alt.....

and Ray, I hope you swap out. 58s from the cargo area?

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP