Looks intimidating LOL.. 4 15" driver s right behind your head, and that big ass port right behind your shoulder. The fur makes it look even more "BEASTly."

Are those the 2kwrms subs?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Looks intimidating LOL.. 4 15" driver s right behind your head, and that big ass port right behind your shoulder. The fur makes it look even more "BEASTly."

yes. have a CT 4k on them atm, way louder than my 2 15in HDC4's on the 7k. And ill have my 7k back... long story, not worth mentioning.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

yes. have a CT 4k on them atm, way louder than my 2 15in HDC4's on the 7k. And ill have my 7k back... long story, not worth mentioning.

7k didnt blow did it?

VIDS VIDS VIDS!!!!!!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Just now caught up on the new build, CONGRATS. It's apparent to see the people who get better the more they'd something, your work shows it. Very excited to see videos of this, cheers, this is awesome!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

In my wall I gained by swapping the 2x4s from back to front out with 3/4" all thread. The 2/4s seemed to hurt being that close to the subs and right in between them like that. Just something to think about. Thats the only thing id change. Other then that shit is dope as hell!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

7k didnt blow did it?

no. why is that your first assumption. If it blew i would just say i blew it. long story literally means long story, and not worth mentioning.....

VIDS VIDS VIDS!!!!!!

gotcha

Just now caught up on the new build, CONGRATS. It's apparent to see the people who get better the more they'd something, your work shows it. Very excited to see videos of this, cheers, this is awesome!

thanks. It makes me happy to see my work improve as i go as well. Getting more efficient each time i do a build.

Love the work on this build! Nice job

thanks

In my wall I gained by swapping the 2x4s from back to front out with 3/4" all thread. The 2/4s seemed to hurt being that close to the subs and right in between them like that. Just something to think about. Thats the only thing id change. Other then that shit is dope as hell!

thanks and If i swapped it for anything, it will be 1.5in square steel tube that ill get a teammate to weld up for me.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived