Sonic Electronix

Ive ran a mechman alt, had issues, went woth a DC tripple alt braket.. All i got was a box with a braket, 6/8bolts 2 pullys and a wiring harnes... No instructions or anything.... Did i figure ot out? Yes.. BUT they should have sent instructions with it... They also sent me the "out of date" braket.. Thy were suposed to send a new braket and a new belt aswell... Nothing yet...

Had a buddy wait roughly a uear or so for an alt... And he got it and culdnt even use it..

Msg singeralternators.. Veryyyy good CS very good product as well.. Running 3 400a singer alts and have 0 issues

I've been in contact with Mike right now asking questions and such, they have a smaller customer base and they give a lifetime warranty on their alts. It seems that every alt company talks shit on other alt companies except for singer. Mike was going to send me a video too of their latest testing because I asked if the alts do rated amperage

Edit: just adding on to your comment of very good CS

DC has a military contract also. I see everybody posting they have these huge alternators but what are they putting out at idle? Just curious cause i don't know bout you but I like my idle amps and so far DC has the best idle ratings that I have seen so far.Correct me if I'm wrong though.

enough for me to play almost full tilt at idle at 13v!

but really.. probly close to 200a at idle i would guess...

Ive ran a mechman alt, had issues, went woth a DC tripple alt braket.. All i got was a box with a braket, 6/8bolts 2 pullys and a wiring harnes... No instructions or anything.... Did i figure ot out? Yes.. BUT they should have sent instructions with it... They also sent me the "out of date" braket.. Thy were suposed to send a new braket and a new belt aswell... Nothing yet...

Had a buddy wait roughly a uear or so for an alt... And he got it and culdnt even use it..

Msg singeralternators.. Veryyyy good CS very good product as well.. Running 3 400a singer alts and have 0 issues

I've been in contact with Mike right now asking questions and such, they have a smaller customer base and they give a lifetime warranty on their alts. It seems that every alt company talks shit on other alt companies except for singer. Mike was going to send me a video too of their latest testing because I asked if the alts do rated amperage

Edit: just adding on to your comment of very good CS

very good CS will do what ever he can to help you out, also VERYYY knowledgeable in the car audio world!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

DC Power had my hopes up with the alt they were making for the make of my car but then they told me there were design flaws and needed to work out some kinks. I don't think they've finished the design yet either so now I have to do more research on alternative high output alt brand :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

A few weeks ago I was in contact with Mike Singer, he's got a 275 amp model for me that would put out 150 amps at idle for $470. Excessive Amperage has a 300 amp alt that puts out about 200 at idle for $530 but I'm not sure what kind of warranty I'd get with that. Or the DC SPX 300 amp that puts out 225 amps at idle for $500 without the shipping fee with a 2 year replacement warranty. Not sure which I should get though

DC has a military contract also. I see everybody posting they have these huge alternators but what are they putting out at idle? Just curious cause i don't know bout you but I like my idle amps and so far DC has the best idle ratings that I have seen so far.Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I clamped mine doing 213 amps at idle. Not quite cold, not quite hot either.

I clamped mine doing 213 amps at idle. Not quite cold, not quite hot either.

I have 2 of thr 270xp's on my Avalanche but I haven't clamped them yet. To the OP the companies listed are all good companies. Just make sure you take everything in to account before buying ie. Customer service, how good of a product they offer, price, how long they have been in business just to name a few and not necessarily in that order.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived