Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 3, 2012 Author Report Posted August 3, 2012 this world is a very sad place. Most ( not everyone) thinks you owe them something or that you have to abide by "their" way of doing things or its just blasphemy. Some people make me fucking sick. I have used this before. When those fuckers took out the gawt damn twin towers you didnt hear shit about race, religion, political chit, nothing. You seen people helping people no matter what their race was. You seen Americans helping other and fellow Americans who where hurt, battered and bruised. People donating their lives to help find other. There was no segregation on who has health benifits, if you are republican or democrat etc. It takes something drastic like that happening for )(MOST) people to join together to help one another and that's what sad about our country. When a mass amount of people die, others want to help, even those who wouldnt help if the drastic case didnt happen. again this world! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 3, 2012 Author Report Posted August 3, 2012 Just going to throw something out here.. if you are going to follow snipits of your religion, and pick and choose which ones, how can you say you are religious I have some quotes, from the bible. If people are going to follow something word for word, then they should be following these as well. 2 CHRONICLES15:13 New International Version(©1984) All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 New International Version (NIV) 28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives. Ephesians 5:22-24 New International Version (NIV) 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything 1 Timothy 2:11-15 American Standard Version (ASV) 11 Let a woman learn in quietness with all subjection. 12 But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness. 13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve; 14 and Adam was not beguiled, but the woman being beguiled hath fallen into transgression: 15 but she shall be saved through her child-bearing, if they continue in faith and love and sanctification with sobriety. Now, I am not trying to stir up a argument, but from what I see, is they are taking a few things out of the book, and using it how they see fit. Ive read the bible, and what my understanding from it was tolerance, understanding, and forgiveness how does any of this apply to this guy? Has he raped a woman? In your first quote it stated All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman this was past tense saying those who did ( all those who "would") not seek the lord was put to death. Again no relation as to his this applies to this guy at all and the same with the other quotes. There are some who follow religion who tries the best they can to do what they think is right as per the religion they are following but fall short as nobody is perfect. we can only try to do what we feel is best, the way we were raised and hope that ( if you are saved and believe in heaven) when you die you will make it there. I guess that's why sins are forgiven for when repenting. I am using this as to say, its wrong to pick and choose what parts to follow, if you are going to follow some of the negative in a negative manner, to me, its wrong to do that.. if you are following the book word for word, then those should also be followed. if that makes sense? i follow you sir and who you are targeting and you are right. You shouldnt pick and choose what you want to follow. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
TheBetterMethod Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I don't know guys... If I was gay, I wouldn't eat at Chick-fil-a. It's like McD's saying they don't like Jews because the Bible says something different than the Torah. If a company says they don't like something that I support, why would I support that company. Who gives a crap if the gays boycott the place? Not me. But if I owned a huge business like Chick-fil-a, I wouldn't do anything that would reduce my client base. I'm a damn capitalist, I would do everything to make my restaurant a place that everyone would eat at. If the people at the top of the ladder at Chick-fil-a feel differently, that's their choice. It seems dumb to me. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
ALPINE408 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 There is a gay rally today where they are gonna stand in front of chic-fil-a stores at a certain time and kiss Again all publicity look at us Well frankly my dear I don't give a damn Have you ever had your woofers blown?
bre2ts Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 people have a right to their opinions... chic fil a has good food who cares what some one who works there saids Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Hotdog Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 you know the old saying "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." I have been happily married to the same woman for 21 years and counting. I would not have it any other way. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Leo1103 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 you know the old saying "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." I have been happily married to the same woman for 21 years and counting. I would not have it any other way. NOT IN MY THREAD! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Toofast4u Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I think that people read into this too much. The man was asked a question, so he answered with his own honest opinion. Nothing harmful at all. We're willing to support celebrities and athletes who physically do much worse than voice opinions. I don't agree with his views at all, but it's not going to change me eating their delicious chicken. People get way too butthurt for little to no reason.
iceman1575 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 you know the old saying "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." I have been happily married to the same woman for 21 years and counting. I would not have it any other way. NOT IN MY THREAD! Uh oh, someone made a booboo. All I have to say is...Chick-Fil-A has some damn delicious chicken. That is all. POTATO!
blownengine Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 Everyone is hoping to "boycott" the place so they lose money. If anything they are getting free advertisement and more business! Plus it's not like it was a secret that they had Christian values. Everyone know that LONG ago. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.