LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

Well, thats 3 states you will never see me go to ... and let me guess, the 3 largest crime ares in the united states ...

They are among the top crime areas in the country but it's because people generally aren't allowed to have and/or carry firearms in those areas. The numbers show that places that allow people to carry generally have lower crime rates.

ETA: Seeing that those areas have such high crime rates even though guns are all but completely banned shows how much those laws are working don't they?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

They are among the top crime areas in the country but it's because people generally aren't allowed to have and/or carry firearms in those areas. The numbers show that places that allow people to carry generally have lower crime rates.

Hell yea bro ... just let them all shoot each other and get it over with ... That will make for some good television ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i liked it just because i hate cops. you could be a really cool person and even be my friend, but if your a cop.... all bets are off, i cant trust a cop. nuff said

i liked it just because i hate cops. you could be a really cool person and even be my friend, but if your a cop.... all bets are off, i cant trust a cop. nuff said

Let me ask you a question here since you double posting this ...

What is the difference between what you do every day than what a police officer does ?? difference between what I do for a living ??

I think every MAN here will know where I'm going with this ...

to be cop, to be a machanic, to be a cable guy, welder, doctor, stereo installer, this list goes on ??

My sole puropse to get up, go to work and do what I do every day in and day out is to PROVIDE A LIFE, FOOD, AND SHELTER FOR MY FAMILY AND KIDS !!!

Why would police officers be any different ??? Officers I work with have a family to take care of just like you and me ...

I have a wife and 2 kids ... one is starting college and the other is starting high school ... I bust my ass every day for them

I don't understand your comment at all ...

Why do you go to work every day ??? If you live a honnest life, police will never know you exist ...

What about that guy that took a gun into that movie theater ... a young up comming doctor student of something ... killed 30 something people !!!!!!!!

what if he walked off and a cop stops him to ask him about his weapon in his hand ?? and he pled the 5th admendment hot shot talked a few college terms amd walked off scott free ??? what if that had been your kids in that movie theater ?? How would you fill wondering if your kids got shot or not ??

now go sit over there in the corner and think about what you just said and be quiet ...

Randal let me provide an answer to you for this one. This guy is one of my closest friends. If you have been through the shit he has dealt with over the last 2 years than i would feel comfortable in saying ALL of your faith in Cops would be gone. Im not going into detail but just know the shit my buddy was subjected too was some bullshit and i understand why he has the sentiment towards police that he does. ( Not trying to come off as a dick so dont take it that way)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Let me just say that this thread will NOT turn into arguments about who is Right or Wrong. I know these kinds of topics have a knack for getting that way very quickly. If you dont respect someones thoughts/opinions on this topic PLEASE dont post and start talking shit just let everyone voice their opinion.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Randal let me provide an answer to you for this one. This guy is one of my closest friends. If you have been through the shit he has dealt with over the last 2 years than i would feel comfortable in saying ALL of your faith in Cops would be gone. Im not going into detail but just know the shit my buddy was subjected too was some bullshit and i understand why he has the sentiment towards police that he does. ( Not trying to come off as a dick so dont take it that way)

Well, my sincrere apologies to you and your friend Sir ... But one incident shouldn't be held accountable for every law enforcement agency in the united states like he made it out to be ... This will be my last post here Cause I do not want any enemies here ... I thought this was a discussion thread ...

Thank you guys ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Lol Say that someday when you're in need of a real emergency. Why do you hate them? Because of some traffic citations lol?

Edit: Sorry smoke, didn't see your post.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

are you also in favor of stop and frisk? Or roadside checkpoints for things that have no right being checked. These are all items deemed unconstitutional but yet many cities and states still attempt to do them. What was the probably cause for stopping the man in the video? He had a gun? Is that illegal? no Is open carry illegal? no. so where is the probably cause now? he was detained illegally for no reason. innocent until proven guilty. not you're guilt so im stopping you until I can prove you arent a bad guy. the attitude of many of you is why we have the issues that we have today. Everyone wants equality and the freedom to do as they choose. or is that just when it benefits them?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just thought I would add that I'm not trying to turn this into a big argument (although looking back I should have left the last line out of my first post here) or make any enemies either. Just pointing out facts and trying to educate.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

When you need help where are the police in most cases? They arrive to take a report. After you've become a victim. Save your back carry a firearm. Cops are too heavy to do so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I can tell you with my situation that happened last year. I have NO and I mean NO faith in COPS or the System.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived