What do you guys think?

I will never understand why people drop hundreds and thousands of dollars on a system, then only to put it in a $1000 car.

I see your point, but to counter how much of a cars worth dictates how much can be invested...10%? 20%? 30%? Money is going to go in regardless. It's different when you buy a daewoo and then try pimping it out, but this is a cheap car used for a car audio purpose. If you ''wanttobeloud'' then obviously you're going to spend money on audio regardless of your cars worth.

And I don't know if this is what i would buy for what you want to do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Just from the space that I can see, I'd say go with it.

What would be the plan for it? A wall would be a bitch to do

I'm thinking ditch the back seats and do 4 subs up, port back. Won't know what size subs without measuring.

I see 4 18s in your future? :D

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

I will never understand why people drop hundreds and thousands of dollars on a system, then only to put it in a $1000 car.

nothing wrong with it. plus you tint them window and thief's will by pass it not knowing whats inside.

Simple answer, to compete and be loud. You sound like a jealous hater in every post you make. I responded to you in my status update as well. Oh yeah, shut the fuck up.

My Mustang was damn near $40k. Its been through enough LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I think 4 mayhem 12" on 4 3500 would be badass... But after all that weight, that thing wont move, Much less get through all the hills on the way to shows. LOL.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I think 4 mayhem 12" on 4 3500 would be badass... But after all that weight, that thing wont move, Much less get through all the hills on the way to shows. LOL.

It makes 120 ft/lbs of torque. Keep to the right on the hills in 2nd gear, it'll be ok LOL.

I would want 1 big amp over multiple amps.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

im only leaving my mustang walled for a 1 or 2seasons max, im about to do the same as you, but im thinking of an sub though what made you decided on this car? Did u research it for electrical upgrades ect...

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s