Sonic Electronix

Robot Underground? Anyone heard of?

Because he still robs people on ebay.

Ive reported him several times.

Still owes me 120.00

Fuckin scammer piece of shit.

Fuck that guy

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

okay alright already. Thanks Ray, at first I didnt know where u were coming from, but since my posts, I've done some testing on some of my subs. (BTW yeah I took all those interests off beecause what a pain that was lol). I cannot for the life of me get my 12's to hit at all. 1cft box, 1.25cft,sealed, ported etc etc. I just kept scratching my head going, "is it my ride?? Am I really a retard? Dont answer that!!.

My intention was not to start a VS thread, I hate those too. But more for comparisons like "yeah I had an RU sub and it hit like this, and then I slapped in a brandX sub and it hit more like this" etc etc. Mostly to see if and or what the differences are between RU sub and other makes. But I think what I gotta do is get some others and do my own swapping and comparisons. I have a hunch now tho that, well I wont say it....

Also, not wanting to hear all the hate and flames, it has been useful now. Thanks all.

Gonna swap in some Skar and sundown 8s when they get here.

I did a straight swap to sx15's

Same everything. Thr RU subs just didnt do shit

4-15's on 4kw doing like a136

Dropped in sx's, 151

De-magged motors. Guess he had a lot of that

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

That's beyond the realm of just a bad product... That's a straight up useless product

Archived