2012 College FB - who really deserves to be in the top 4?

i swear if they let ND jump Oregon again, all the commentators for Sports Center seem to think their the hottest shit ever but they just aren't. hope USC smacks them down to where they belong

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

i swear if they let ND jump Oregon again, all the commentators for Sports Center seem to think their the hottest shit ever but they just aren't. hope USC smacks them down to where they belong

I dont see how they could let ND jump anyone. Oregon and K-state are set for the title game as long as they win out

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

How is that for a BCS shakeup?

K-State gets a monumental ass kicking.

Oregon loses a tough game at home.

Now Notre Dame just needs to take care of USC and wait to see who they play in the national championship.

I'm hoping Florida State somehow makes the leap to the BCS championship game. They do have a realistic claim as the best 1 loss team.

How is that for a BCS shakeup?

K-State gets a monumental ass kicking.

Oregon loses a tough game at home.

Now Notre Dame just needs to take care of USC and wait to see who they play in the national championship.

I'm hoping Florida State somehow makes the leap to the BCS championship game. They do have a realistic claim as the best 1 loss team.

Best one loss team? Over alabama or oregon? What about georgia? With all this fiasco going on ND being #1 alabama moves back to #2 and the season isnt over. ND has had a slack ass schedule and oregon has had one of THE toughest. It can still go either way but alabama will be playing georgia for the sec championship game and there will be an sec team in the national championship, and the sec team will win the national again

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived