bighoss' 2006 f150, truck is gutted

Considered replacing all the damaged interior pieces from my wall, until I saw the price list.

What mids/highs amp(s) were you running?

The only expensive parts Ill need to replace are the door panels and I should be able to find a set of 4 used, everything else is in the $50-100 range

crescendo c1100.4 and a jl jx 360/4

http://www.fordparts.com/Default.aspx

best place to find stuff generally. some of it is priced, some is not. Same database the Ford parts guys look through, to a point.

I looked through there and ford parts bin but cant find the little shit that I need like the bolts that hold in the back seat, dome light wiring harness etc.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Bolts I'd just get from the hardware store.

as for the rest of it pm me the last 8 of your vin and a list of the stuff you want and I'll see what I can do.

We don't stock a ton of ford stuff but I can pretty much order whatever you want if you're willing to pay the price for new oem stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Would be best off getting shit from a salvage yard like that. And like broke said, any grade 8 bolts from Fastenal or Ace will be just fine.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

After pulling the wall the truck lifted up around 2" and I still have 300ish pounds of batteries in the tool box, this bitch was heavy

Damn dude... Can't believe it's gone. I've been seriously considering doing the same thing though. I'm nowhere near your level, just seem to have shit luck with everything I do lol. And I'm way more interested in other hobbies now. Best of luck!!

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

• 2 months later...

The other day I was messing with the truck to see what all I need to bring it back to stock and I noticed this

IMAG0583_zpskgo3wg7d.jpg

That would be the back of the cab separating from the floorboard. I found some other shit that is fucked up too, something is wrong with the electrical system so when I plug in my map lights they stay on no matter what I do, a leak in the back of the cab somewhere, a fuck ton of rattles and squeaks etc. The plan right no is to drive it for another few months and pick up a daily and MAYBE do a rebuild in the truck at the end of this year or early next year unless I can sell it.

Damn...

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4