lol. accordman told me a while back " you post on a public forum and you hear from everyone" .. and now he is getting a hot head cuz the public forum wasnt on his side.

as ive always daid i care less what ANYONE here thinks about me. if you think im an asshole whatever im not losing sleep over it. Justrwhen you post somethign and are replied to and go off on some other tangent about it, i didnt see the point in him getting all worked up over it in the first place. Then you come in saying i was hostile. When in fact both of you look ignorant when i didnt get hostile with him at all.

as ive always daid i care less what ANYONE here thinks about me. if you think im an asshole whatever im not losing sleep over it. Justrwhen you post somethign and are replied to and go off on some other tangent about it, i didnt see the point in him getting all worked up over it in the first place. Then you come in saying i was hostile. When in fact both of you look ignorant when i didnt get hostile with him at all.

im pretty sure anyone who reads this post can see that you are the one getting the hot head and calliing people names. if you really didnt care you'd just let it go. which you have done the opposite. so ... just let it go.

get this post back on topic.

610EUROs

Lolz, thats his system, that's funny.

i dont think thats his system.

"My system is not that great at the moment but I'm only 16 and I work at minimum wage.

1 Sony Xplod 1000w 2-channel amp.

2 12" Lighting Audio 750peak 150rms

1 Virtual Reality Sound Labs Head Unit"

so whose system is the one in the video ?

610EUROs

You got to be a stupid mutha fucka to mount that many subs in that small of a space :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yall dumb I knows who system it is.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i dont think thats his system.

"My system is not that great at the moment but I'm only 16 and I work at minimum wage.

1 Sony Xplod 1000w 2-channel amp.

2 12" Lighting Audio 750peak 150rms

1 Virtual Reality Sound Labs Head Unit"

so whose system is the one in the video ?

are you retarded, I'm saying that it's KingSuv's system

"current album:kingsuv

Testing new wall design...."

does that not say something

are you retarded, I'm saying that it's KingSuv's system

"current album:kingsuv

Testing new wall design...."

does that not say something

no need to get hostile :P. ill agree on the retarded part. i just watched the vid again and its right there. im legally blind.

610EUROs

Archived