Jump to content

any company make a 5 1/4 "Pro Audio" mid yet????


newls1

Recommended Posts

Posted

LS, i was really surprised by how the O2s sounded and agree the daytons are really good for the money

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

If i insist? Lol, please don't cry as my post did not imply anything other than what is stated. I stopped looking right after going into the end of July.

LS, i was really surprised by how the O2s sounded and agree the daytons are really good for the money

Who's crying lol? The thread was on the 1st page too.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

wtf happened to my thread here..... why does it seem 2 people are bickering in here..... jesus

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

Newls if you want I have a pair of the pyle 5.25" pro mids, they aren't the sealed back model but I needed to stack an order to get free shipping if you want to play with em their yours just pm your ship address you can have em I have no use for them and they are collecting dust. You may be surprised at the sound and the look you could always paint the dust cap black lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Newls if you want I have a pair of the pyle 5.25" pro mids, they aren't the sealed back model but I needed to stack an order to get free shipping if you want to play with em their yours just pm your ship address you can have em I have no use for them and they are collecting dust. You may be surprised at the sound and the look you could always paint the dust cap black lol.

That is hella nice of you sir, I REALLY APPRECIATE that offer, but im good brotha....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

wtf happened to my thread here..... why does it seem 2 people are bickering in here..... jesus

u wants to use muh hamma?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

The Dayton I posted, and the Beyma's he posted looks promising.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...