dog24fret Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
bcpballer64 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 Oh shit that is one of the best Philosoraptors I have seen lol! And waiting for dog24fret to get his from nate lol, "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
dog24fret Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 Lol feel the love. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 And waiting for dog24fret to get his from nate lol, This is one reason I love this thread. It's so hard to pick on people anymore do to the lack of humor. It's even harder when it's words and pictures on the screen. When you can't see facial expressions or the tone of their voice. N8 seems to be very calculating on his comebacks. I felt froggy enough to see how I would fair. N8,Roscoe and hater seems to the kings so far lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 And waiting for dog24fret to get his from nate lol, This is one reason I love this thread. It's so hard to pick on people anymore do to the lack of humor. It's even harder when it's words and pictures on the screen. When you can't see facial expressions or the tone of their voice. N8 seems to be very calculating on his comebacks. I felt froggy enough to see how I would fair. N8,Roscoe and hater seems to the kings so far lol. That's why I like this thread. You know if you join in you're fair game for whatever and that it's all in fun so there's no reason to actually get butt hurt. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 And waiting for dog24fret to get his from nate lol, This is one reason I love this thread. It's so hard to pick on people anymore do to the lack of humor. It's even harder when it's words and pictures on the screen. When you can't see facial expressions or the tone of their voice. N8 seems to be very calculating on his comebacks. I felt froggy enough to see how I would fair. N8,Roscoe and hater seems to the kings so far lol. That's why I like this thread. You know if you join in you're fair game for whatever and that it's all in fun so there's no reason to actually get butt hurt. Unless you're 412cvx and can't take a joke.Has anyone seen his sig lately? I'd like to personally thank the mod that did that. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
jg23 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 What is it lol. I can't see it on mobile 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Keith77 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 It says "Just say no to Groun Pounder Customs" Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.