SMZ2 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 Haha I got a kick out of that one. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Benji0687 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I really REALLY don't get your memes....haven't you noticed that yours are nothing like the rest? I dont wanna sound like an ass but dude...most of your posts in this thread don't even make sense! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
xx1 Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 rofl! audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
dog24fret Posted October 31, 2012 Report Posted October 31, 2012 I really REALLY don't get your memes....haven't you noticed that yours are nothing like the rest? I don't wanna sound like an ass but dude...most of your posts in this thread don't even make sense! If someone has a mouth or type on a keyboard will be a butt sometimes. I have noticed mine are different most of the time. I try and make sure mine aren't overly offensive for the sensitive ones. So I use synonyms,antonyms or alternate meaning words which aren't always understandable to everyone. Oh well some on here are the same way as mine some good some bad. I think this one is understandable even for those who don't have imaginations lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
DubNDodge Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
roscoe1129 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Chris Hammer Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 lol imma get on this.. they are poppling up aren't they lol MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Lbox88 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 lol imma get on this.. they are poppling up aren't they lol What's even better is some are already having problems UBL | Build Log
Chris Hammer Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.