HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Haha adams buthole.. in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Lol. Now it lives and is recognized as a separate person.
SnowDrifter Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Oh dear god... ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Fosgatefeind Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Funny shit here Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Fosgatefeind Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
SMZ2 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 Lol I wonder who made that account. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Quiet Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
REVOofRustler Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 It may not be a meme, but I was scrolling though the first page of the "Things that piss you off" thread, and I found this gem... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
C-Fizzy Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 HE TOLD HIM TO MOVE THE FUCKING PORT. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
SMZ2 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 HE TOLD HIM TO MOVE THE FUCKING PORT. Did he do this to everyone? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.