Quiet Posted January 5, 2013 Report Posted January 5, 2013 I've never seen butthurt turn into an alter ego before smd 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
zxsonnyxz Posted January 5, 2013 Report Posted January 5, 2013 STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 5, 2013 Report Posted January 5, 2013 Lol I'm like the hardest person to offend or genuinely piss off. If you mention my family though, that's a different story and you will be dealt with accordingly. But anyone that's been around here long enough knows all about that. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
KillaCam Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Same here, I can take a lot to the ass and not be offended. But family completely different. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Leo1103 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Same here, I can take a lot to the ass for some reason I was really expecting Adams Butthole to say that lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Lol just wait for it Leo. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Adam'sButthole Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Same here, I can take a lot to the ass for some reason I was really expecting Adams Butthole to say that lol Why would I need to say that? It's common knowledge!
Leo1103 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I swear to god its like u have a sixth sense, anytime there's mention of you, you turn up! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
dog24fret Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 That's just scary. Adam has two butts one for the mods and one with its own personality . You Hate sir have a great since of humor along with a few others. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Truconcept Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.