Quiet Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Azagtoth502 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I told him to move the fucking port. I like to quote and bump this from time to time. Just for the LULZ My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Leo1103 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 9/18/12 never forget 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
TNichy Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
boom50cal Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Wanna hear a joke, guys? Ground Pounder Customs Didn't want to double post, I think this is going to be n8 in 12-15 years On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Azagtoth502 Posted March 9, 2013 Report Posted March 9, 2013 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.