SnowDrifter Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Not audio related.... But am I the only one that cringed a little? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Quiet Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I'm a Man, not a masochist. Fuck That! oops wrong thread 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
SnowDrifter Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
boom50cal Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 The second pic makes me think of JP, lmfao. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
TeamHT Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Original picture I took outside of Lowe's today Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Original picture I took outside of Lowe's today My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
TeamHT Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Ha ha ha ha. I just spit water out my nose, ha ha Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Lololololllol that was the first image that popped into my head when I saw your pic. Icicles from the ground up? Fuck, only in Alaska lol. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
TeamHT Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 It was probably just dripping from a trailer which had been parked for a couple hours. You know it's sad when you see something and go, "yeah, that will make a legit meme for SMD." lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.