Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted

LMAO.... this shit is funny.

Troll on trolls

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Alright fine. I'll make a thread.

:popcorn: this should be good.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Posted

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

thanks, I just spit out my drink laughing.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

Alright fine. I'll make a thread.

oh calm down no ones gotten butthurt b4

no kidding i have been trolled 2 times in this thread

ITS CALLED A SENSE OF HUMOR

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Alright fine. I'll make a thread.

oh calm down no ones gotten butthurt b4

no kidding i have been trolled 2 times in this thread

ITS CALLED A SENSE OF HUMOR

:wub: i knew you wouldn't put a pretty little finger on me :wub:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 595 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...