Jessica Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 I want one of those houses daffy duck was trying to sale to porky pig. The second floor comes down to you. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted February 14, 2014 Report Posted February 14, 2014 Figured I'd do a side by side for some laughs. Finally getting around to working on the car again now that my alt is finally here so we'll see if any work gets done on the wall next weekend. 2 of these bad boys going in Build in progress
OrzechNJ Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
SnowDrifter Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 To those people who are BBQing for a group, thinking they are now a pro chef and burn everything. THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TASTE BETTER YOU IDIOT STOP WASTING FOOD ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
IBleedMusick Posted March 5, 2014 Report Posted March 5, 2014 I don't think there is a emoticon that will show the amount of laughter that ensued after I saw this. I have tears in my eyes as I type this. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
dog24fret Posted March 5, 2014 Report Posted March 5, 2014 I thought it was funny. Now if he had a flowered apron on it would've been better lol Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Tecomah Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 Oh my. That's awesome lol 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.