Ray Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
reg93f150 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 ahahahahha lmfaoo so true!! 67 user(s) are reading this topic 53 members, 12 guests, 1 anonymous users ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
SnowDrifter Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Story of My Life Yup. I've just stopped updating mine. I figure if no one is interested, why waste my time updating it? Not taking pictures just makes the project go faster ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
REVOofRustler Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Story of My Life Yup. I've just stopped updating mine. I figure if no one is interested, why waste my time updating it? Not taking pictures just makes the project go faster Hey now! Im pretty interested in your Subie! By the way, Im one of the kids who you gave a demo of your Jeep to at Coldstone earlier in the year... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Omega5002 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Story of My Life Yup. I've just stopped updating mine. I figure if no one is interested, why waste my time updating it? Not taking pictures just makes the project go faster Yeah, my build log is basically a UBL, with shit ton of pictures, and few comments. Oh well, guess here, if I'm not doing a wall, or using expensive equipment, noone's interested. Still take pictures though for those who care. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.