HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 The face behind the banhammer obviously. I just read that and was literally about to fall over haha. I'm here for the lulz and the comic relief My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
bigmescan Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 where did this come from Was showing my bud some demo videos and then was watching some reviews for seleniums, and ran across it. I think he's trying to tell you why you posted it in this thread yup SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
SMZ2 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 The face behind the banhammer obviously. I just read that and was literally about to fall over haha. I'm here for the lulz and the comic relief This thread is overflowing with lulz. I'm just glad I don't have a facebook haha. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
C-Fizzy Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Fucking LOL Cody hahaha My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
SR20DAZE Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 You know you want it cody Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
jg23 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 LMFAO!!!!!! 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
C-Fizzy Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 No one on Facebook is safe lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
jg23 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Your forgetting one person lmao (Luis)lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.