Brandon15zzz Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Using my buddy's comp and he doesn't want me saving shit. So I guess this will work lol. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
n8ball2013 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ive mellowed out in my old age. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I talk shit to Nate and keep posting cuz I don't get butthurt when he retaliates and I know how to call it quits in a respectable manner without pointing out the epic douchebaggery that has ensued lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ive mellowed out in my old age. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
C-Fizzy Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
SR20DAZE Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ive mellowed out in my old age. *knob Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Guest Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ive mellowed out in my old age. *knob *ahead
dog24fret Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ive mellowed out in my old age. *knob use your imagination symbolic word Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
ALPINE408 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ive mellowed out in my old age. *knob *ahead Tranny is always ready to giive a little ahead Have you ever had your woofers blown?
n8ball2013 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I talk shit to Nate and keep posting cuz I don't get butthurt when he retaliates and I know how to call it quits in a respectable manner without pointing out the epic douchebaggery that has ensued lol i hope you're ready for what i have in store. thats all I shall say at this time. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.