Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

It all becomes clear when you look up a members video and see that they were previously banned from here and they are back with a new name.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

like i said on my update..

i rather spend 2k on quality subs then that i know how they will perform then to spend 1k on cheap subs that i will need triple the cone area and enclouser size to yield same numbers. if you say you dont care about numbers then

i rather spend 1k on quality subs that will sound great then to spend $500 on cheap subs with triple the cone area and enclouser size to maybe get a decent quality from them

cone area is king and cheap subs can and will get loud it will just take more subs and bigger box to get there.. have you guys ever heard of you get what you pay? plus i seen the vid you posted and the motor wasnt flush or even, giving us a reason to why they are not worth the $60 i have not gotten a sub from kicker that has missed chapped basket, missing glue or double staked motors that one is facing south the other facing north

Oh no I see the Hammer getting warmed up...

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

uploading vids of 20hz free air (spider and surround)

34/35 on head unit. sub control -5 on head unit. half gain, saz1500d v1. no bass boost. EQ/sub sonic on amp - ??

sub starts to tick on 35/35

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

34/35 on head unit. sub control -5 on head unit. half gain, saz1500d v1. no bass boost. EQ/sub sonic on amp - ??

Nice, thanks for posting, I was mostly curious how easily the sub would bottom out, and it sure was moving, and not bottoming out.

XS-power1.jpg

those videos made me somewhat change my view on these..20 hz free air without any bottoming out, was the sub very hot after you got done with them?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived