White / Silver 64gb Iphone 5 - Got mine!

so i gotta ask. have they made an adapter for it to allow it to plug into the old plug? This is a major selling point for me. If there is an adapter so i can use it in the car i may jump on one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so i gotta ask. have they made an adapter for it to allow it to plug into the old plug? This is a major selling point for me. If there is an adapter so i can use it in the car i may jump on one.

To answer your question yes. The adapter is 30 bucks and it does not always work on some devices. There is a chance you could get the adapter and have the device still not functions.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

yes. its like 30$

This one:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD823ZM/A/lightning-to-30-pin-adapter?fnode=45

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I hear ya, like I said, I'm not your typical user, I enjoy running custom ROMs, being able to change absolutely everything. I hate that apple tries so hard to restrict that. No removable storage, no removable battery, stupid proprietary plug, no support for custom ROMs, updating will remove your jailbreak, etc. The screen size is probably the biggest killer for me though, love having a big screen, can't wait for the galaxy note 2!!

I hear ya, like I said, I'm not your typical user, I enjoy running custom ROMs, being able to change absolutely everything. I hate that apple tries so hard to restrict that. No removable storage, no removable battery, stupid proprietary plug, no support for custom ROMs, updating will remove your jailbreak, etc. The screen size is probably the biggest killer for me though, love having a big screen, can't wait for the galaxy note 2!!

what carrier are you on with your 200+ gigs a month?

what carrier are you on with your 200+ gigs a month?

Lol

I'm glad I don't have to pay that phone bill, I'm always on the net and I barely use 3 gigs a month wtf?

hahah... I get unlimited data :P

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i believe they are all two tone.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.