Second Skin Audio

thats f****ng gay you locked my post

Zachary Fourth

instead of going out to shows comps shops or whatever they make their decisions based on the "knowledge" of others.

its only when they are called out on the stupidity that the real colors show.

I personally would not let anyone else spend my money or pick out my system, but I do like to research and come up with my own desicion.

I could go to 5 different shows and never see a portion of the brands out there. I bought my sp4's based on the sub specs and from reviews online. It was a good choice on my part. I have heard several brands at shows that people nuthug on here and to me sounded like ass, But I am sure it was install and I have no doubt I could have made it sound better. So sometimes hearing a sub is only as good as the install. Sometimes I could see a benefit from a vs thread but I can also see where dumbasses inject their useless opinions that ruin it for people. I find myself often clicking these threads to see the different opinions and to see if something useful is posted, some that don't even really seem like a vs thread only to find it closed immediately. Personally I don't care either way and have way too much going on to get worked up over something I have no control of.

What I do find amusing is all the newbs and nuthuggers that jump all over the first thread they can that even remotely resembles a vs thread only to troll and say "no vs threads" or ib4tl. Lol I like this forum and all the big builds and I get motivated to complete my own builds.

Again it doesn't really matter either way and it wont keep me from coming here, but i don't see the reason for closing or locking threads till they get out of hand. Seems like it would be less work to close the problem threads instead of searching the forum and closing all and every single thread that even resembles a vs thread.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Consistency. I don't know why it's difficult to understand. I see where you're coming from, but the effort it takes to the actual factual information garnered is dismal at best. It's inefficient.

I never heard an FI in person, just what i found online and saw on steves YouTube. Now, I've owned almost every FI/AA sub. I use my first hand experience and knowledge and even i have to admit I'm biased towards a specific brand. And that is not fair. Telling you about a sub you've never owned or heard is like describing a color you've never seen. VS posts for the most part are completely useless. You can even find other vs threads on other forums and you can see for yourself the gems of advice you seek. Spoiler. They're useless with posts like, get this brand it gets louder.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And when you're in the lower levels with low power, almost everything is going to be in the same general area, anyways.

And when you're in the lower levels with low power, almost everything is going to be in the same general area, anyways.

What is considered low power? <1000 ; <5000

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Damn so many Admin's in this thread. screw the hammer run an admin train on him

What is considered low power? <1000 ; <5000

I consider 1,000 watts the cap. People forget the days when we used to get loud and beat the block with two 12"s and 400 watts. And even though I'm looking at 20k+ in the daily driver, that is not the norm. Nor should it be.

Point is, every sub has its niche, its purpose, and are really good. Favorite subs right now are the AA mayhem, DC XL, and sundown nightshade v2. And of course someone will come along and ask, which out of those three is the best. No answer, pick one and move on.

Archived