Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

Ok, maybe I'm a big-ass stupid homer, but I think the Seahawks win this game with a rookie QB!

Here's why:

#1. Aaron Rodgers has never won a Monday night road game!

#2. Clay Mathews will be a non-issue, Seattle does far better against one star lineman than they do against a team of studs.

#3. Seattles D was top 10 last year and is improved since then despite their current standing.

#4. GB D was last in the league last year, and not improved this year despite their current standing.

#5. Seattle rookie QB is improving by leaps and bounds every game.

#6. Seattles ONLY weak point is the O-line, if they can protect the QB any better than the past two games, Seattle wins easily.

#7. The 12th man. Never underestimate the effect of Seattle fans in our LOUD stadium.

you forgot #8 the refs will give them the game

im not a seattle fan nor a greenbay fan so my view does count. that was straight jack mode by the refs.. never seen some bad calling and that was in fact interception. that guy had the ball on his chest the Seattle guy had his arms around the defensive player and only having his hand on the ball

While I agree that Tate pass interfered, NFL rule is that simultaneous possession goes to the offense, no matter who has the ball MORE solidly. TD should go to Seahawks, but they did miss the OPI, then again they also missed GB being offsides twice in that last two Seahawks drives, so whatcha gonna do?

Not according to the guy who actually knows the rules that the commentators spoke too. Simultaneous possession actually has to be simultaneous, not just have a hand on it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

While I agree that Tate pass interfered, NFL rule is that simultaneous possession goes to the offense, no matter who has the ball MORE solidly. TD should go to Seahawks, but they did miss the OPI, then again they also missed GB being offsides twice in that last two Seahawks drives, so whatcha gonna do?

i agree with you but the defensive player had full control of the ball. there was no simultaneous catch there

Seattle fans point of view is not valid in this topic.. if that would be my team i would be yeah that was a TD but im not a packer fan nor a seahawk fan.. i do however go for the head coach seattle has. he used to be usc coach

The replacement Refs are the worst I eve seen football is hard to watch now.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Tate had one arm on the ball when Jennings had caught it.. i forgot Joey Crawford was a NFL ref.. cant tell in person, or from about 10 minutes of reviewing..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived