rubbernutz1 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 hey just wanted to let every1 know my name on here was changed to what it is now. thanx mods
Chode69 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
andygardner Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Not going to lie. Your new name and chodes post made me lol
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Who are you? Judging from the name, someone trying to get attention from Adam (HatersGonnaHate) www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
TeamHT Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Who are you? hey just wanted to let every1 know my name on here was changed from moonweezle9 to what it is now. thanx mods Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
bighossf150 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
EricM9104 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Who the hell are you? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
rubbernutz1 Posted September 27, 2012 Author Report Posted September 27, 2012 im the gotdam magnet for haters
Hellbound Train Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 Don't know you personally but have seen you around the forum. The name gets me. Don't know what gave you the idea.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.