Interesting read of current Hip-Hop

that was a good read. Just love the last line "They've never heard Deltron 3030". Put a smirk on my face cause i know only a few of my buddies know him. Most of my buddies that knows Deltron 3030 was the ones that got my into some underground hip/hop rap.

So my question is what do you guys think of Hopsin

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

that was a good read. Just love the last line "They've never heard Deltron 3030". Put a smirk on my face cause i know only a few of my buddies know him. Most of my buddies that knows Deltron 3030 was the ones that got my into some underground hip/hop rap.

So my question is what do you guys think of Hopsin

I really like Hopsin and is delivery. He's weird but I like both him and SwizZz

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Hopsin has some real good lyrics, you pay attention to that song and you'll find your myself saying "damn that's true" quite a few times.

I love less known stuff, but of I were to list off a few off the top of my head I'd say g-eazy, atmosphere, grieves, brother ali, hoodie Allen, Radical something, Aesop rock, budo, macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, the kings dead, Talib Kweli, Vibe, spree Wilson, and on and on and on. I still like some kanye, lupe, j. Cole, etc and some older stuff, but when it comes to new stuff, I like the less mainstream stuff.

I deff recommend checking out thechuckness.com, lots a great stuff and downloads.

I'm going to Minneapolis this weekend to see brother Ali, atmosphere, and Stalley live. Can't fucking wait!!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Hopsin has always seemed pretentious in my eyes. He writes somewhat-confusing & elementary punchlines with the sole purpose of seeing if people can decipher some "meaning" amongst the confusion.

I used to love Immortal Technique until I realized that every song is about the same topic. Government conspiracy, racism, yadda yadda. There are still a few songs I love.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sage Francis, yet. He's far and away, my favorite rapper. His music definitely isn't for everyone, though. He focuses more on the poetic side of hip-hop. Most people (including myself) find his music hard to listen to at first. In my opinion, he has more respect and love for the beauty of English than any other rapper at this time.

Also, Scroobius Pip.

If anyone enjoys spoken-word poetry, give Buddy Wakefield a listen. He has worked with Sage Francis quite a few times. His poem "Human the Death Dance" was used as the title on one of Sage's albums. Really beautiful poem!

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Ok so I just read most of the article and I agree. I felt that way a long time ago, when Eminem did "The Eminem Show". When hip hop came around, they could do anything. Now, it's all been done. "I'll kill ya, slit your throat and murder ya"... ok, DMX, Wu Tang, and about 500,000,000 other rappers all gonna kill me, slit my throat and murder me. That's why now... I find the real life stuff the best. Like Eminem got back on that so he's continuing. It gets old hearing the same shit... "I got mega wheels, I got blingin chains"... Ok, well first you broke and you were given that. But when every damn rapper raps about that? Look at "Far East Movement"... I've heard ONE song by them. Fly as a G6. Did they even make another? Idk haha.

think Krayzie Bone said it in a song a long time ago... he raps about what he's seeing and what he's going through. Most artists do songs about what's hot right then. Like notice 50 cent - In da club? How many people came out with a song similar when 50 cent did that? Fake shit.

That's why I like J Reyez. I'm by no means associated with him or anything but... raps about his life. Not fake shit like "I'mma baller, I can get any girl". Example...

Even TPain started to go with that fake crap. Tpain - Going off. Lyric in there... "I can rent a G5 with a week's pay" "By nightfall I'mma get some felatio. Ain't no hoes in here? I take my ass home but I be waitin on it"

Sheena = pedobear

^God damn that beat is fucking dope but his voice is annoying as fuck lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

^God damn that beat is fucking dope but his voice is annoying as fuck lol

Was thinking the same thing, its horrible.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived