Not sure which presidential candidate to pick?

obama isnt a smooth talker? thats what everyonr says is how well spoken he is. different ball game without a screen to read i guess.

In my book, Obama never commanded attention and respect whenever he gave a speech. He wasnt a complete bore. But I mean the type of moment where he starts to talk and everyone just goes silent and pays attention and just gives utter respect.

Like when Bill Pullman did his speech in Independence Day.

I can see Mitt being able to give a speech like that.

But I question if that even holds value.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

LOL ...President = Muppet . they are all the same.The whole two party system was flawed from day one.Its just there to confuse the populace and keep us bickering at each other.while the ones really running things sit back and laugh rolling in money.

Trust No One

I agree that the Pres actually has little power in all of the topics that matter most. It's a larger issue that involves congress and local govt as well as us citizens and our attitudes and mentalities. If we want to strengthen the economy, we have it in our power to do so. Instead of buying in Iphone 5 when you are paying for junk food with food stamps, how about you get to work and make something happen? Instead of blaming everyone for your problems, how about you work on solving them?

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

public debt added by the 43 past presidents combined is $6.307 Trillion.....

estimated public debt added by just Obama in one term is $6.477 Trillion......

something to think about !!

public debt added by the 43 past presidents combined is $6.307 Trillion.....

estimated public debt added by just Obama in one term is $6.477 Trillion......

something to think about !!

where did you get those numbers because that just doesnt add up. how could the total public debt be 6.307 trillion if obama added 6.477 trillion to public debt in 1 term? how is it that obama could have added so much to the public debt but yet the total debt be less then what he added to it? unless he added to it and then the economy picked up and the debt started to go back down? if the debt has started going down since obama has been in office then how can one say he hasnt helped the economy if the economy is getting better and debts are being paid?

obama might have added to the debt but if the economy is starting to recover then he did something the president(s) before him didnt do, so where is the issue?

I agree that the Pres actually has little power in all of the topics that matter most. It's a larger issue that involves congress and local govt as well as us citizens and our attitudes and mentalities. If we want to strengthen the economy, we have it in our power to do so. Instead of buying in Iphone 5 when you are paying for junk food with food stamps, how about you get to work and make something happen? Instead of blaming everyone for your problems, how about you work on solving them?

this i completely agree with. all the time i see people on food stamps and cash assistance driving in brand new cars with nice $400+ cellphones complaining about how life is so hard and they dont have any money while i dont get any asistance but health care for my 3 kids and when i get sick i cant afford to go to the doctors or miss work so i just have to push through it hoping for the best.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I'm not from the US, but i'll just give my opinion.

In my eyes and most of my friends agree with me, Obama is one of the better presidents America had. I don't think Romney is better, even if he is, he needs some time to adapt to being a president. Obama already had time to get to know how being a president works.

That's why a lot of people are dissapointed (in my opinion) in Obama, because he didn't realise as much as he said. I know that for some things that he wanted to change, the congres didn't support him, actually made it a lot harder for him to do anything.

What HHR Ed said, is the same what i've witnessed from Europe. In the beginning not a lot happened, but slowly he started doing things for the normal people and helped the people.

If i'd live in America, i'd vote for Obama without even thinking about Romney.

(by the way, healthcare is great, we don't barely pay 10-15dollar for a doctor visit. Annual dental checkup is free if you are younger then 18 years and most of the other things, we get a lot of it back.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived