Not sure which presidential candidate to pick?

Only based on the debate I saw. Beyond that I am uninformed political wise.

Romney kicked ass up on the stage, he seemed like he was there to win and he had tons of facts.

Obama seemed like he was going for a tie.

Overall I like what Romney had to say. I'm a private business owner and tax cuts for me would be fantastic. I also agree our military should be kept strong. I pay taxes bc I don't want to be in the military, whatever it takes to keep our military strong within reason I'm game.

Also I don't want a universal health care. Hell Id rather have our hospitals decline patients who cannot product US citizenship/visa/green card/ ID.

If you don't pay for health care you should make people who pay for it support you. This is especially true in California. Wtf is urgent care when I'm waiting 2-3 hours behind 100 Mexicans without insurance. Sorry if I came off racist.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I'm not from the US, but i'll just give my opinion.

In my eyes and most of my friends agree with me, Obama is one of the better presidents America had. I don't think Romney is better, even if he is, he needs some time to adapt to being a president. Obama already had time to get to know how being a president works.

That's why a lot of people are dissapointed (in my opinion) in Obama, because he didn't realise as much as he said. I know that for some things that he wanted to change, the congres didn't support him, actually made it a lot harder for him to do anything.

What HHR Ed said, is the same what i've witnessed from Europe. In the beginning not a lot happened, but slowly he started doing things for the normal people and helped the people.

If i'd live in America, i'd vote for Obama without even thinking about Romney.

(by the way, healthcare is great, we don't barely pay 10-15dollar for a doctor visit. Annual dental checkup is free if you are younger then 18 years and most of the other things, we get a lot of it back.)

You seem to have a better grasp on whats going on here than a lot of Americans.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

kirill now how long are the waiting lists for those items. Free health care is a misconception to begin with. Soeone is paying for it. It will effect you in some way. Im against any government hand outs. I didnt have shit growing up. I lived in an area with many of my friends dying or ending up in jail. I did alot of bad things as a kid. Alot of stuff Id be ashamed to tell my daughter about. But I realized something. I didnt want to live my life like that. I did what I needed to do in order to make something of myself. Nothing was given to me. I got off my fucking ass and did something about it instead of lamenting the poor me card. It really burns my ass that I have to pay for someone else to have health insurance as well as being a deadbeat and supporting their kids.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Romney kicked ass up on the stage, he seemed like he was there to win and he had tons of facts.

Overall I like what Romney had to say. I'm a private business owner and tax cuts for me would be fantastic. I also agree our military should be kept strong. I pay taxes bc I don't want to be in the military, whatever it takes to keep our military strong within reason I'm game.

Also I don't want a universal health care. Hell Id rather have our hospitals decline patients who cannot product US citizenship/visa/green card/ ID.

If you don't pay for health care you should make people who pay for it support you. This is especially true in California. Wtf is urgent care when I'm waiting 2-3 hours behind 100 Mexicans without insurance. Sorry if I came off racist.

I'm Mexican and you did but I agree with you I'm on your side of the waiting line

I'm Mexican and you did but I agree with you I'm on your side of the waiting line

Sorry I was ranting. Half my family is Mexican, so let me rephrase.

I feel that even if you are illegal and you contribute to the US or pay some kinda taxes or can pay even 20% of the bill I'll wait behind you. I have a couple friends who came here illegally from Mexico but they have jobs pay taxes and contribute to the US, and I applaud them bc America is suppose to be a free country and if a person wants to be here and contribute then Head on over

If you're freeloading no matter what race, I'm in front of you.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

public debt added by the 43 past presidents combined is $6.307 Trillion.....

estimated public debt added by just Obama in one term is $6.477 Trillion......

something to think about !!

public debt added by the 43 past presidents combined is $6.307 Trillion.....

estimated public debt added by just Obama in one term is $6.477 Trillion......

something to think about !!

where did you get those numbers because that just doesnt add up. how could the total public debt be 6.307 trillion if obama added 6.477 trillion to public debt in 1 term? how is it that obama could have added so much to the public debt but yet the total debt be less then what he added to it? unless he added to it and then the economy picked up and the debt started to go back down? if the debt has started going down since obama has been in office then how can one say he hasnt helped the economy if the economy is getting better and debts are being paid?

obama might have added to the debt but if the economy is starting to recover then he did something the president(s) before him didnt do, so where is the issue?

I agree that the Pres actually has little power in all of the topics that matter most. It's a larger issue that involves congress and local govt as well as us citizens and our attitudes and mentalities. If we want to strengthen the economy, we have it in our power to do so. Instead of buying in Iphone 5 when you are paying for junk food with food stamps, how about you get to work and make something happen? Instead of blaming everyone for your problems, how about you work on solving them?

this i completely agree with. all the time i see people on food stamps and cash assistance driving in brand new cars with nice $400+ cellphones complaining about how life is so hard and they dont have any money while i dont get any asistance but health care for my 3 kids and when i get sick i cant afford to go to the doctors or miss work so i just have to push through it hoping for the best.

google is your best friend.......

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-has-now-increased-debt-more-all-presidents-george-washington-through-george-hw

The total national debt now stands at $15.8 trillion, up from $10.6 trillion when Mr. Obama took office, an increase of nearly 50 percent. A commonly cited and more economically important subset, debt held by the public, has grown to $11 trillion from $6.3 trillion, a 75 percent increase — closer to Mr. Romney’s claim, but still $1.7 trillion short of matching the accumulated public debt of the first 43 presidents. Adjusted for inflation, the debt Mr. Obama incurred is smaller relative to the combined prior debt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/us/politics/fact-checking-obama-and-romney.html?pagewanted=all

among about 200,000,000 pages that google found on this subject :)

k, the you worded it made it sound like the total debt was 6.3 trillion and that obama created 6.4 trillion out of that 6.3. maybe im just to tired and read it wrong but thanks for better explaining it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I didn't read any of the comments, but you are really asking the internet for political advice? Make your own life choices.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

kirill now how long are the waiting lists for those items. Free health care is a misconception to begin with. Soeone is paying for it. It will effect you in some way. Im against any government hand outs. I didnt have shit growing up. I lived in an area with many of my friends dying or ending up in jail. I did alot of bad things as a kid. Alot of stuff Id be ashamed to tell my daughter about. But I realized something. I didnt want to live my life like that. I did what I needed to do in order to make something of myself. Nothing was given to me. I got off my fucking ass and did something about it instead of lamenting the poor me card. It really burns my ass that I have to pay for someone else to have health insurance as well as being a deadbeat and supporting their kids.

What do you mean by the red?

I just added that because that's the easiest example i could give.

Noone likes freeloaders but that doesn't mean a lot of people need it when they pay taxes for it. Everyone should pay for it, same thing goes for food stamps and that kind of things.

I understand that everyone has to work hard for themselves, nobody will(or should) give you anything for free.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived