singer or robin from bassheads

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ahhhh i forgot sooo much stuff about 6ths that i learned.. dont quote me on this but as far as tuning goes IIRC you tune the rear like reg ported. and the front is usually high.. mid 50's to 60's

as far as airspace.. i forgot completely im pretty sure its front > rear as to ratio hmmmm thats kinda the magic of it... theres examples to go by sure.. but that doesnt mean that itll work for every scenario.

some ppl think this guy or that guy knows 6th orders like his penis but really alot of times its just " oh that sounds about right" kinda guess work.. sure they know them generally and it will be decently loud, but if you got it 100% itd be STUPID loud.. aka trade secret loud.

as far as i know BOSE like the home theater comp. has a patent for 6th order design with the formulas and what not for calculating exact building specs bla bla bla.. but obviously its not public info.

good luck.

I did maaaad research like a year ago on this and know a few ppl with loud 6th orders but i forgot like 90% of said research

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i think if the OP is serious,......

its a process... not build and wang......but test, rebuild, test,. test... and then..... finally.. rebuild and test.... (not to mention, be right up the ass of those that have been there..)

but,.. maybe thats just how i would roll with it...

Archived