I'm in Florida and I have 20% on rear, 2 back 2 front and clean on my windshield and I have a nice clean look with my black accord.. It's just dark enough to see in if you try and knock on wood I've had zero cop trouble

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

In france you can have whatever %age on your windows, but nothing in the front windshield ! Cops don't like dark tint, and often try to annoy you , but you must know your rights.

I always try to turn down my windows when I see cops. I have 5% black on the rear windows and rear windshield, and 15% black on the front ones. It's daaaark ! and new, I did it 2 weeks ago because my last tint (15 % black titanium) was getting too light after 4 years.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

so, how come SO many- at least in my area- cop cars have way illegal tint?

I would venture to say to keep the car cooler since patrol officers spend so much time in them and it could potentially be for identity purposes but I would lean towards keeping temps down

there are plenty of other jobs that require lots of time behind the wheel. I can understand that sometime they can be for identity purposes, but i would say that here in WPB, there are probably greater than 50% of cops that i see have illegal tint.

i just think that sometimes, (and sometimes seemingly for no reason) that police are above the law

not to start controversy, but just my .02

Here in NY, you aren't allowed to have ANY tint on ANY window besides your back window. You can paint that back windows black if you wanted. But the 'no tint" goes for factory tint as well, that comes stock on many new vehicles on the back passenger windows! My friend Jon has a 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee and has gotten yelled at for it once (being pulled over for speeding). He told the cop it came from the factory like that, cop still wrote him a ticket for it. He got it dismissed but he's like what the hell!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

I had 5% on top of 5% on all my windows and like 6" below the factory lines on the windshield for a year and never been pulled for it. You couldnt see in my truck in daylight with your face and a flashlight against it. It was wayyyy too dificult to drive at night that way so i went to 1layer of 5%. But never any law problems in here in FL

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

"These are my friends windows, I didn't know they were tinted."

I don't know how easy it is to get a script but would you really want to deal with hassle of being pulled over constantly? Yeah if you have your script they couldn't ticket you but I'd imagine getting pulled over for it would get old fast.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Save it for the judge son.

heres your ticket, see you in court.

I dont make the laws I just enforce them. If you think a law is stupid contact your state rep.

Oh, and drive safe !

you forgot have a nice day sir!

Ive rolled tinted windows for 12 years now or so. Ive been pulled over once for tint. and its not light tint. When I go to the place they ask me what percent I want and I say how dark do you have? he just shakes his head and goes to work. if you dont act like a jack ass and get pulled over for other things you're going to be fine. for reference heres my daily

IMG00641-20101120-1107.jpg

and my truck

IMG00412-20100806-1430.jpg

now if you excuse me i have to run to the store and since i ran my mouth im going to get pulled. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My driver and passenger door windows are 35% and legal ... That is PLENTY dark enough ...

with all the back widnows at 20%, it just makes the fronts look darker ... but legal

good enough for me

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

truck has no back windows. it looks even darker now lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its just a stupid law. i understand beat since it disturbs other motorist. but tint? tint dont hurt anyone so it shouldnt be illegal. its just another way to just get money from citizens

now personally i'm all for tint

but can you not see from the perspective of a cop? what if some dude has a gun right behind the tint and the cop can't see it?

if I were a cop I wouldn't like it, I can't blame them.

yes i understand it but we cant be punished because of what other people would do. laws are all messed up because of idiots and criminals. like i cant have a magazine over 10 rounds because 2 idiots robbed a bank..

Archived