Impala | 2 Shocker Sigs/TC 12s | NS-1 | *New Vid*

Woot!! First loud trunk I've heard!! And hell yeah that thing got some hairtricks in it, Moves air. The sealing off was a success, Also doesn't seem to have lost any lows, Just got louder overall. Good times. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I got a vid doing a 36-39hz(Sail) hair trick ... But the 27-32hz song was wayyy more impressive but damn Caprice wouldn't let me borrow his hair ! Haha ...

But pretty damn happy with it ! Still haven't smelled coil or buttom them out , so they can diff take like 2k more daily... Can take a shit ton on a burp just no dinero to ever try that ... Maybe ill go with a 9k in the future LOL I wish ..

I swear subs are begging for more power !!

hair was done with a high freq song, would be better with lower stuff but he got shy on the next song, damn Caprice!

uploading another vid in a couple of hrs !

wont let me embed the vid !!?!

Thanks !

If any local (Los Angeles or near) wants to buy the beast NS-1, get at me !! Will make a sale thread soon.

Subs are begging for more power, somedays i go past clip and they still dont get warm !

NOTE: that this is my only car, and i drive 25+ miles a day (thats only work and back so way more) with full tilting on highway most days ! so it is a daily beast.

Any suggestions on amps ? looking at 12v beasts maybe a single 8k+ ?

Archived