Bring this section back to life xD

you want a signature or a full page magazine spread there?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

maybe a wallpaper with a mix of these three pics with your special wand dusted over it all?

DSC00045.jpg

DSC09946.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

with "1983 XJ750 Maxim" on there somewhere not too big, as well as if you could blur out the tag on the one pic that would be golden

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Me and some of the other local nc members are making a club. I was wondering if you could make a custom signature logo for the members. The club is going to be called caudiology, then our motto is "the study of bass" and it's an eastern nc car audio club. Also thank you for my signature you do amazing work man! Also and extra bit we will be calling our meets a SPL-ing bee. So if you could incorporate I scored 140+ at the SPL-ing bee that would be awesome thanks man.

1349791645_nate.png

[url="http://lejdesigns.com"][img=http://tedriley.com/site/files/1349791645_nate.png][/url]

Omg this looks amazing! :D Would it be possible to add more color to it or is this all that can be done? Just wondering, if not I'm perfectly happy with this :D

Sure I can spice it up some more. What colors were you thinking? Like a red tint over it all?

Could you leave the Pioneer blue? The colors I'd like are blue and possible purple if you can :) And the red is kinda cool too. I wasn't exactly looking for the red tint but on the background image it looks cool :)

Nice work sir. Are you studying commercial/advertising or industrial photo/graphic designs? Or is this just for fun sir.

Computer science, but close enough xD.. I've always liked it, but there's not much to be made from it; unless you're doing stuff for Disney or whatever.

Hey I'm going into Computer science too, cool :lickscreen:

1349976252_nat2.png
Thanks TLEJ!!

umupt.jpg

14l1201.jpg

The Dc logo on the front page http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

And the AudioQue logo

2wovm2t.png2aqc1j.jpg

Can you also add Rich859 to the picture

Can you make a signature out of these for me? I prefer the colors black and blue. You can use only one of the pics of the truck if it would make it look better

Archived