Fords freaking suck!!!

But the thing is, there is people who have never had a system in their explorer, who have this same problem. It just sucks..

You have kids? Im surprised the latches on my escape haven't broke yet from them trying to push it more open then it should go.

Your an idiot for blaming this on the brand, car makers make a car, in the sense of it being a car, and driving. Not withstanding varying freuqncies vibrating the shit out of the car at high decibiel levels.

Check back 4 posts befor yours. Even explorers without systems have this problem.. it is a poor quality part.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Shit, if its a hatch, just glue that damn back window down, all fixed :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Are you using OEM hinges? The originals was cast aluminum and ford recalled them. New OE are solid steel. Only had that problem once. No more issues and my hatch flexes well over an inch.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

But the thing is, there is people who have never had a system in their explorer, who have this same problem. It just sucks..

You have kids? Im surprised the latches on my escape haven't broke yet from them trying to push it more open then it should go.

what year is your escape? One on my wife's snapped when we hit a bump in the road during the winter 2 years ago. She had no system.

Archived