AUTORAMA 2013

TeamSSC Ron

Wasn't me.. An first I heard of 18v hmmm

last time I got to listen ( experience ) your truck I forgot to get vids of it .. this year I need to get a vid.

vids are 5 bucks demos are 2

can I gets a free demo and vids since the 16 is my bday???

nope you just pay with beer

Bring something

if my wall isnt done, im gonna bring my Integra instead, but im at the mercy of Ascendant building my sub right now. Looks like their build time is 1 month right now...If i dont got my havoc, I might have to drop in a Lethal Injection 12 and see what I can do with that

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Hotels anywhere around the show are sketchy. I would suggest something at least 10-15 min away. Natomas out by Arco arena is enough away to keep people looking for cars going to the show.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

anyone know of a cheap and safe motel close by

bunch of us from WA/OR are staying in roseville, theres a best western that has a 4 night deal for 58 a night. Stayed there last 2 years pretty good place. about 15 min freeway drive from fairgrounds.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Archived