People around here scrounge for money. I bought close to $1000 worth of Xbox stuff for $180 that included the 250gig console. Still had boxes and receipts for everything

Huh so why didnt they return it for all his money instead of sell

2015 F-150 Platnuim

People around here scrounge for money. I bought close to $1000 worth of Xbox stuff for $180 that included the 250gig console. Still had boxes and receipts for everything

Huh so why didnt they return it for all his money instead of sell

It was out of the return date policy. And some of it was games and movies the guy had purchased through the store on the system. He had a few hundred in games and movies saved to hard drive, 250gig console (the one with touch sensors instead of buttons), 3 controllers, 2 headsets, the little keyboard controller attachment, 8 new games, 2 hdmi cords, and a few other things that I can't remember.

If it's your money, and your 4runner, then lift it and put a nice ass system in it, and call it good. If you wanna waste money, you can always swap a 2JZ into one. Your grandparents don't want you modding the 4runner? Buy it from them. Or sell it, and piss them off more, and make more bad decisions with your money.

No need to be a dick to everyone here for no reason. We made suggestions, and you blatantly ignored half of them.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I love how people come on a public forum to discuss a topic and get pissed when people tell them something they don't want to hear..Kid, it's your money we're all just trying to give you some good advice but you're obviously much more mature than everyone else with making good decisions. Good luck to you..

out of every one who has posted i wonder how many of them have owned a skyline, silvia or supra. or are they mostly talking out their ass or repeating what their friend said or what they read on the internet. how many of them have worked on sr20s rb26s or 2jzs?

i have personally owned skylines, silvias and vehicles with 2jzs in them and if you want my honest to god advice i would get a silvia and then do a sr20 swap and a front end conversion.

you win some, you lose some

I wasn't being a dick to everyone and I didn't ignore anyone. I tried to reply in each of my posts so far to as many as possible that's why I don't quote you guys much. In trying to address multiple people. And I don't really want to sell the 4runner so I can go mudding every now and then with friends and because I need it for the winter to make it up and down the hill I live on. My grandparents don't care if I mod it since it is mine but they said they would prefer I didn't. And I don't have 10000 to give them for it to be in my name. The angry post was mainly directed at one person but I was saying it as a whole also just to get a point across.

I never said I was more mature than everyone but there were a lot of things I have considered about this and everyone was getting mad because I asked about personal experience with certain cars.

And thanks bre2ts

surprising no answer my questions

to the OP a lot people here talk about what they heard and what their friends say not on experience i maybe the only one who posted who has ha experiences with all the vehicles mention including your 4runner i had my skyline for my daily driving and a 94 hilux surf (4runner) for mudding

me and my r33 gtst later sold it for a r32 gtr

5130_641672181828_4189552_n.jpg

and my 4runner

a8d35b58-1.jpg

you win some, you lose some

You could also stay in the same brand and also have some fun: the Sunny GTI-R

1990Pulsar_gtir_03_01.jpg

And you can even do funny things to these:

L-Nissan-Pulsar-GTI-R-Engine.jpg

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

You NEED to be driving a crappy, beat up Civic, cause that's all your stupid ass deserves.

hey watch what you say about civics man the ricers will come after you.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived