SlamminBeats Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I dont always try to be loud, but when i do, its with kicker at walmart.
Bump4life Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I'm bump4life and I approve this message I don't always do it in the bit but when I do I don't wrap it Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
SlamminBeats Posted October 13, 2012 Author Report Posted October 13, 2012 i dont always run DD, but when i do, i blow my whole bank account....and load
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I don't always try to make a thread as good as the meme thread, but when I do, I have high hopes. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
SlamminBeats Posted October 13, 2012 Author Report Posted October 13, 2012 i dont always try and make a better thread, but when i do, im wasted and im with bump4life, and it will be better.
TeamHT Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I don't always try to make a thread as good as the meme thread, but when I do, I have high hopes. Sorry, but this is 100% truth right here. Wouldn't it be easier to make the dos equis meme and then keep the meme thread alive? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
OrionStang Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Shit gets weaker day by day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Bump4life Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I don't always try to make a thread as good as the meme thread, but when I do, I have high hopes. Sorry, but this is 100% truth right here. Wouldn't it be easier to make the dos equis meme and then keep the meme thread alive? Yep I'm at a arty drink with slamming lego Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
ewadz3006 Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 I dont always sh^t at work, but when I do I prefer the handicap stall. I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra
roscoe1129 Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 I don't always try to make a thread as good as the meme thread, but when I do, I have high hopes. I don't always try to make a thread as good as the meme thread, but when I do, I have high hopes. Sorry, but this is 100% truth right here. Wouldn't it be easier to make the dos equis meme and then keep the meme thread alive? I don't always lock threads but when I do they are weak ass copies of a good one! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.