Hey old guys lol. Middle age guys too.

Beepers lol old phrase. Could you imagine having to wear corduroy bell bottom pants again. We need a pic of Steve in some ha ha ha. Discmans were bad about skipping. Oh heck we did have fun toys then and even funner now. Hey what about one of the first external devise hookup to the head units. Sony Discman cassette adapter that would allow discs to be played through factory radios. 30 discs,20 cassettes and a Discman that's our old school Ipods.

LOL I still have my beeper

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Hey Bigsix and Colin you guys probably carried the Motorola brick phone and pager too lol.

Bite me. Lol. Sure as hell did have a pager. And for a bit after getting my first cell phone, I kept the pager and didnt give anyone my cellphone number.... now i just send everyone to voicemail.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I thought I was big shit when I got my motorola bag phone! No longer tied to a car!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Who else here had a fully removable pullout alpine head unit hahah. I was always the idiot carrying my stereo around with me. When detatchable faces came out it was all the rage! And cant forget my MTX blue thunders haha and the moto phone with the rubber antenna. "You can hit me up on Skytel"

This signature intentionally left blank.

I remember $1+ a watt amplifiers. SQ competitors using home processors and converting them to run 12 volts (Alesis, Rane). Now all you need is a ms8 or a bitone. Cheater amps. 10" subwoofers that required a 4cu. ft. box. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Who else here had a fully removable pullout alpine head unit hahah. I was always the idiot carrying my stereo around with me. When detatchable faces came out it was all the rage! And cant forget my MTX blue thunders haha and the moto phone with the rubber antenna. "You can hit me up on Skytel"

My first alpine was shaft knob and cassette deck with dolby b,c, the good old days when the inside of your car glowed green from the display.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Never thought I'd see the day when a CD was antiquated tho... I really figured something "better" would come out and replace them. Shoulda been SACD but that fizzled. MP3s are you fucking kidding me? People don't know what quality is anymore.

Don't you miss the good ol' days when you had to change to CH 3 to play Super Mario Bros?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived