Need help guys. N8 GET IN HERE!!!

He needs to be stopped before he does anything but why in the heck does your 12y/o daughter have FB? Isn't it a age requirement through FB to setup an account? My daughter better not even think about getting on social media until shes old enough to understand what its for.

She was allowed to have it to talk with relatives who live out of state. Her mom and I monitor everything she does on there pretty close but this guy sent her a friend request while we were out for my wife's birthday Saturday night. She wasn't supposed to be on there while we were gone but my mother who was watching the kids let her. Anyway, this guy has the same last name as some of her relatives so she accepted his friend request and he started messaging her. Everything was pretty innocent which is why it wasn't brought up to us when we got home. Last night her mom let her get on before bed and within a minute of logging on he started messaging her. She came to us and asked my wife who he was and told us what was going on. By then he was already calling her cutie and saying stuff like hugs and kisses so I got on there pretending to be her and see where things would go. He never said anything sexual but started talking about what she was wearing and at one point I said "brb, gotta pee" and he started making comments about not peeking. A little later he said he had to pee and she better not peek. When he came back he was asking if she peeked and if she missed him. I got off shortly after that. I kinda want to keep talking to him until he does cross the line so this sick fuck can get locked up but I don't know how to think like a 12-13 y/o girl or how to talk to him to get him to go that far.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

He needs to be stopped before he does anything but why in the heck does your 12y/o daughter have FB? Isn't it a age requirement through FB to setup an account? My daughter better not even think about getting on social media until shes old enough to understand what its for.

In this day and age I dont think there is an age limit for social media sites anymore to be honest... All my younger siblings were on it when they were in middle school and shit and its the popular thing for kids to have

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

She was allowed to have it to talk with relatives who live out of state. Her mom and I monitor everything she does on there pretty close but this guy sent her a friend request while we were out for my wife's birthday Saturday night. She wasn't supposed to be on there while we were gone but my mother who was watching the kids let her. Anyway, this guy has the same last name as some of her relatives so she accepted his friend request and he started messaging her. Everything was pretty innocent which is why it wasn't brought up to us when we got home. Last night her mom let her get on before bed and within a minute of logging on he started messaging her. She came to us and asked my wife who he was and told us what was going on. By then he was already calling her cutie and saying stuff like hugs and kisses so I got on there pretending to be her and see where things would go. He never said anything sexual but started talking about what she was wearing and at one point I said "brb, gotta pee" and he started making comments about not peeking. A little later he said he had to pee and she better not peek. When he came back he was asking if she peeked and if she missed him. I got off shortly after that. I kinda want to keep talking to him until he does cross the line so this sick fuck can get locked up but I don't know how to think like a 12-13 y/o girl or how to talk to him to get him to go that far.

I would talk about things that Teen girls do... Shopping,,, hanging out at the mall...Makeup... Movies etc shit like that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

hes a creeper for sure but nothing that says hes in AZ or anything

Lucky for him. If he was there he would be taken care of. :lildevil: The only place I found anything saying he was in AZ is on his FB page.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

Yeah I would keep messaging him until he tries to setup a meeting or steps over the line.Granted he has already crossed the line but I guess not in the eyes of the law.When he does though then thats when you nail his ars to the wall. Me personally I would get him to meet up and beat the Mike Jackson out his azz

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Yeah I would keep messaging him until he tries to setup a meeting or steps over the line.Granted he has already crossed the line but I guess not in the eyes of the law.When he does though then thats when you nail his ars to the wall. Me personally I would get him to meet up and beat the Mike Jackson out his azz

If I find out he's anywhere within an hour or two drive of me that's exactly what will happen if the cops won't pick him up.

you are supposed to be 15 or 16 to have a facebook I believe. ITs in the TOS. Id keep at it. and get that guy fucking nailed. I didnt see anyhting in a quick sex offender search but that doesnt mean much

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived