LoudBimmer Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Wow I already played for almost 38 hours. Sad.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I have about 40 hours according to Raptr I would have more, if I can ever get away from this phone (being on-call sucks sometimes ). 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
OrionStang Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 The game blows. That is all. Already want to sell my copy. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I played a few days ago and saw a guy who was already 6th prestige. Talk about no life.
n8ball2013 Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 i dont have anywhere near that many hours. I think it counts your idle time too so if you sit there logged in and not actually playing. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudBimmer Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 I played a few days ago and saw a guy who was already 6th prestige. Talk about no life. There were 10th prestige during first week.
Kyblack76 Posted December 2, 2012 Author Report Posted December 2, 2012 I have to say it (connection wise) has been better for me, and what i see. I have had my struggles. But its no where near as bad as it was the week of launch. I couldnt even play it. But, as of late, we have had a fun time playing. Most of it because of WHO is playing and such. So, thanks to you guys/gals. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
JWBryant Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Just a warning to those about to prestige who suck at reading like I do, Do Not Rest You Stats after you prestige. I figured I would start my first prestige with a fresh kd and all that since I sucked toward the beginning of the game.... Nope back to level 1 no prestige for me. Basshead-in-Training
Baydestrian Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Only game im prestiged in is MW3 since my buddy tried to do the prestige glitch with his account and ended up prestiging me on accident. I was pissed. MW2, BO 1 & 2 all no prestige. I've mainly been playing S&D or Hardpoint in regular matches but for the most part 1 in the Chamber/Sticks & Stones is where I'm at. Love those game modes and have met a bunch of ppl in them since most are really chill. Gonna probably be taking a break this Tuesday though since the Aftermath DLC for BF3 comes out and it looks sick. I haven't played BF3 in like 2-3 months and only DLC I got was the B2K one so this will be a nice change of pace for a while 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Kyblack76 Posted December 2, 2012 Author Report Posted December 2, 2012 I was able to prestiege on friday. I used my token for another class set up. edit - last time is saw, i had 28 hours of game play, it HAS to be adding idle time???? sucks,... cuz, i didnt play a single hour of DOUBLE XP. That was when the game for us, was unplayable. We played for a good bit of time,... 3 people on my one internet set up. And a few different members from here. (thanks guys, was fun, and sorry, the one buddy i had with me is very new,and struggled very bad, but, i dont care, just wanna have fun, and all of you were very understanding and cool about it, so, thank you. And it ran OK. There were those games, and then there were those games. But, still had fun...... Did miss a few of you (Mike, Robert, Lbox) that i wish would have either been there, or stayed longer... but, was a good day of gaming,..... Getting ready to jump on here in a bit. Laura may, or may not play. If anyone is into it...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.